Friday, November 04, 2016

Best gift E-V-E-R! 309/366 #project366 #november #2016 Well my nephew @josehermidap his wife @renaseravalle and her aunt (dunno if tía Ale has an account here) decided it was time for me to jump into the future and got me this starter kit for Chez Bracuta's home automation. I've been reading, planning, adding to the already tight budget and looking for ways to expand and use, gotten nervous while opening the boxes, gotten afraid of plugging in and scared of using, but I finally did and WHOA!!! Thank you guys for my awesome gift!!! Now, start referring some clients this way because tía Eny needs to get herself some more lightbulbs and switches and sensors and outlets and Google Home and (the list keeps growing by the second)...


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2fqwiAx

No comments: