Friday, December 30, 2016

Anything you like #fmsphotoaday #fms_anythingyoulike #fmspad #december #2016 A few years (decades) ago I called up a friend mid afternoon. She was having linner at this restaurant's original location and asked me to go by. When I got there she offered me some of her sushi. Now, understand this, I am a person who likes her meat crunchily burnt (any slight appearance of blood renders my meal inedible), so my answer was "Are you insane? Raw fish?" She insisted and gave me a whole speech about trying new things and going out of my comfort zone, and being I was hungry (and the fact that she is the boss of me) I decided to go for it. Then something marvelous happened: I fell in love with sushi. I've tried variations and different places, but nothing, absolutely nothing compares to @samuraird 's Kamikaze and Philadelphia rolls. A little piece of heaven on earth!


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2hVfoLW

No comments: