Saturday, January 07, 2017

Time #fmsphotoaday #fms_time #fmspad #january #enero #2017 Time is what took me to start watching Star Trek: Voyager, almost 20 years to the date it first came out. Even though I had seen all the movies, I never got into the Star Trek "fever" up until 1995 when I got hooked on The Next Generation and Deep Space 9. After that I "blossomed" into a full-blown Trekkie. 3 years ago I decided to catch up on everything I was missing and started from scratch watching all the episodes of all the series and all the movies (in the latter re-watching) in the order they came out. I've been watching on and off (life is complicated) but so far I've finished TOS, TAS, TNG and have watched 7 movies. Right now I'm a little past half of season 3 of DS9 and started on VOY. I have 3 and a half seasons of DS9, 7 seasons of VOY, 4 seasons of ENT and 6 movies to watch. I guess I'll live long and prosper for a while! #startrek #trekkie


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2i1Pdr2

No comments: