Tuesday, March 14, 2017

A-Maizings! 073/365 #project365 #marzo #march #2017 Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE corn? No? Ok, well I LOVE corn. Very much. Like my favorite thing. For real. Anywho, today I went to @supernacional (no, I still have some Choco Rica left, this time I went looking for some of @bambansushi but they weren't there today, I'll have to go back tomorrow. Although if I think about it I could just cross the street from my office and get some from their restaurant because I am literally just a few steps away from them, but I'm veering off track here...) and found these corn snacks, which are giant size Peruvian corn kernels seasoned with fresh herbs. They are sooo good! Too bad the bags are small and I only bought 3, gotta get me some more tomorrow when I go back to the supermarket for some sushi and, of course, Choco Rica.


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2mXPNav

No comments: