Sunday, April 02, 2017

Happened this weekend #fmsphotoaday #fms_thisweekend #fmspad #april #abril #2017 I finally saw Luke Cage this weekend. I saw the first episode when it came out last year, but I found it too rough for my taste. Nevertheless, being a Marvel fan I had to finish it before watching Iron Fist and, in preparation for the upcoming The Defenders, I had no way of avoiding it (I'm a control freak so I need to watch things in order). Gladly after the second episode I got hooked, even though I still don't dig the ghetto theme and the "Wesley Snipes" style, but I ended up enjoying it very much. On to Iron Fist this week and a new episode of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. this Tuesday. I can't wait! #marvel #lukecage #ironfist #agentsofshield #itsallconnected #thedefenders


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2ozi9WZ

No comments: