Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Starts with O #fmsphotoaday #fms_O #fmspad #august #agosto #2017 Ounce/onza/once People say the soul weighs 21 grams, roughly 0.741 Oz. For a while now I have been asking the Lord to make me a better person. In return he has been putting me thru anguish, hardship, sorrow and pain and it was not until today that I understood that the only way for me to become a better person is to go live what I'm living and when all this is over I will most surely be a better person. See, the guy upstairs listens when we ask for things, he really does, and sooner or later if those things we ask for are beneficial for us he will send them our way. The thing is that due to what some call his ironic or sarcastic sense of humor, he has a wicked way to give us what we ask for. I know all will pass and in the end I will rise victorious and with the knowledge required to become a better person, which is what I was asking for in the beginning, the thing is I forgot to ask that the road to goodness not be so harsh. I know, he works in mysterious ways and we are forged by fire, so I accept it and will keep on walking this path to gain my reward in the end. Nevertheless, word to the cautious, be careful what you wish for. As for my soul, well, I'm certain it currently weighs more than 0.741 oz.


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2wRRdpC

No comments: