Sunday, January 21, 2018

Day off #fmsphotoaday #fms_dayoff #fmspad #january #enero #2018 Sundays are my “catch up on all my tv shows” day, but today I had to pause to watch a crucial final round robin game for my team, the Aguilas Cibaeñas. We crushed our competition, the Leones del Escogido, 7-0 and made it to the finals where we will face our eternal rivals, the Tigres del Licey. In the photo (taken from the tv broadcast), an aerial view of my team’s stadium in Santiago, the Cibao Stadium (El Valle de la Muerte or The Valley of Death as commonly known) where the game took place. #baseball #baseballfan #beisbol #beisbolinvernal #elvalledelamuerte #estadiocibao #vaulaguila #vamohaceile #bamos #aguilascibaeñas #tienemieo #aguiluchadesdechiquitica #santiago #dominicanrepublic #republicadominicana


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2DyqJAs

No comments: