Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Daily ritual #fmsphotoaday #fms_dailyritual #fmspad #july #julio #2017 I like rituals. I like doing the same things in the same order, hence I'm not good with change. If change comes my way I adjust, of course, and every once in a while I try ro change my routine in order to get out of my comfort zone. But then again, I've been going to the beauty salon every Saturday for the past 28 years so you can figure. If there's one thing I haven't been able to change is the need to take a shower before I go to bed. This gets to the point that if for whatever reason I fall asleep before showering my subconscious makes me get up in the middle of the night just to shower, otherwise I won't be able to fully rest. The things crazy people do...


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2uTF5mW

No comments: