Sunday, July 30, 2017

Free choice #fmsphotoaday #fms_freechoice #fmspad #july #julio #2017 Today is Father's Day in the Dominican Republic. It's been one year, two months and 2 days since you left us, dad, yet I feel as if it was yesterday. I took this photo of us two years ago on this same special day, the last Father's Day we had together. It perfectly depicts who you were, a good, kind and funny man. The best father one could hope for and then some. Your levels of love and sacrifice for us were always off the chart, and no matter what was going on you always found a goofy way to cheer us up. I could go on and on writing about your virtues, but then it would take me days to post this photo. I miss you every day more, but I understand it was your time to go. Hope you had some tarta helada in heaven today. 😘 #fathersday #diadelospadres


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2uaYKNy

No comments: