Friday, November 25, 2016

I'm thankful for... #fmsphotoaday #fms_thankful #november #2016 This has been the worst year of my life so far. I lost my father in May and my life has been turned upside down ever since. I know I'm depressed but I've been trying really hard for it not to majorly screw my life this time around. When the dark thoughts approach me, I force myself to think about the good things in my life and little by little the thoughts go back into their corner, at least for a short while. That is why I'm thankful, for having had the chance to enjoy my father for 42 years, for still having my mother around, for my family even though we're not in the best moment right now, for my friends and extended family, for my pets, for my faith, for my job (even in times of "drought"), for having a roof over my head and food on my table, for breathing, for my wrecked health (still healthier than others), for each and every problem that makes me grow stronger, even for those people who annoy me and make my life colorful. For that and for many things more, I am grateful and thank the Lord. Now, I don't know about you, but this angel-shaped wick have me hope today. Even for that I'm grateful. #thanksgiving


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2gaseW4

No comments: