Saturday, November 26, 2016

What I saw today #fmsphotoaday #fms_whatisawtoday #november #2016 So I hadn't hear noises at home for a while and I go out to the living room to see what's wrong (there must be something wrong when you live in an apartment with 5 kittens and a Chihuahua and you don't hear a sound) to find these 5 sound asleep. Pancho isn't in the picture because he was jumping by my side, but he was sleeping among them when I came out. (Pardon the mess but 5 minutes after I pick up after them all hell breaks loose again) #Han #Luke #Leia #Lancelot #Guinevere 🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱 #kittens #gatitos #rescues #rescued #rescates #rescatados #kittensofinstagram #rescuedkittensofinstagram #gatitosdeinstagram #gatitosrescatadosdeinstagram #pets #mascotas


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2fRgOG8

No comments: