Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Emotional #fmsphotoaday #fms_emotional #fmspad #september #septiembre #2017 A few weeks ago I had several hearings on the same week and was running short on clean white shirts (mandatory for Dominican lawyers to wear to court, not the clean but the white). I went to my mother's while she was doing some closet cleaning and I asked her if there were any of dad's white shirts left after she gave his clothes away. Lo and behold, the next day she gave me 10 white shirts, including some chacabanas, his favorite type of shirt. After he passed away I started using one of his black ties to court (along with mom's black robe, also mandatory, not the mom part but the black robe). I tried one on and tears came running to my eyes. I'm not still strong enough to use them. 472 days since he passed away and whenever I see something that reminds me of him I get as emotional as the day he left this earth. I miss you, daddy.


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2eUJbnU

No comments: